Sisalation reflective foil wall wrap has been manufactured by Fletcher Insulation for more than 50 years. During this time it has been used in the construction and insulation of millions of Australian homes and thousands of our most architecturally significant public and private buildings. This experience and our intimate product knowledge is what sets Sisalation® reflective foil apart from the rest. So, when you purchase Sisalation® reflective foil not only are you purchasing The Original and The Best® in reflective foil laminate insulation but you’re also assured every one of our products has been fine tuned precisely for its stated application.
- Renowned reflective wall wrap membrane designed to protect homes and buildings against radiant heat.
- Exceptional strength.
- When installed adjacent to an air cavity, Sisalation® Tuff Wrap contributes to the overall Total R-value of a building; thereby providing increased comfort to building occupants.
- Minimises the amount of moisture absorbed by the frame during construction.
- Acts as an effective secondary skin to your home or building to minimise draughts, within wall cavities thereby allowing bulk wall insulation to perform more effectively.
- Allows internal building works to commence once the roof has been installed; thereby allowing for expedited project completion.
- Suitable for use in bushfire areas with a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) of 0 – FZ in accordance with AS 3959-2009.