To increase the comfort and energy efficiency of the buildings we work and live in, the right choice for effective insulation performance is Permastop Blanket. As more and more buildings, both commercial and domestic, are being built with metal deck roofing and metal wall cladding the need to install the right building insulation is crucial. Fletcher Insulation Permastop ® glasswool blanket insulation faced with Sisalation® is available in material R-value of R1.3, R1.8, R2.5 and R3.0 and nominal thickness of 55mm, 75mm, 100mm and 130mm. With the requirements of the Building Code of Australia demanding a Total R-Value of R3.2 in many constructions you can be assured that correctly installed, Fletcher Insulation Permastop ® will comply.
- Provides excellent thermal insulation properties, keeping homes and buildings cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Minimises the risk of condensation.
- Reduces energy usage to deliver cost savings.
- Excellent acoustic properties – reduces rain noise.
- Faced with industry leading Sisalation® reflective foil laminate in your choice of Light, Medium or Heavy duty strength.
- Available in customised lengths to improve installation efficiencies.
- FBS-1 Glasswool Bio-Soluble Insulation® – safe to use.
- Codemark™ certified.
- Manufactured from up to 80% recycled content.
- Satisfies Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) requirements of 0-40 in roof applications and 0-FZ in wall applications (in accordance with AS 3959 – 2009).
- Australian made.